Revised: 21 September 2020
We are committed to respecting the privacy of our users.
1. What information do we collect and store?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our Website or provide us in any other way. This may include:
a. Personally identifiable information such as:
· first and last name,
· email address,
· street address,
· phone number, and
· organisation or company name,
b. Your comments, feedback, recommendations and other communications on our Website or in relation to our Services.
We may use software to measure and collect Website usage information, which may include number of visits, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and other usage information. In addition, we may collect the IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and computer and connection information.
2. How do we collect personal information and where is it stored?
We store personal information in electronic systems. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, change or disclosure, and against other misuse. These steps include password protection and access privileges for accessing our systems, as well as physical access restrictions where appropriate.
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform which enables us to provide our Website and Services to you. Your data may be stored through their data storage, databases and general applications. They store your data on secured servers behind a firewall.
3. Why do we collect personal information?
We collect non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
· To provide and operate the Website and Services which we offer.
· To provide our users with ongoing assistance and technical support.
· To be able to contact our users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages. We may also contact you about products and services offered by other parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
· To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and / or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
· To comply with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
4. How will we use and disclose personal information?
5. Do we disclose your personal information overseas?
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers and recipients located outside of your state, country or governmental jurisdiction. If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, we may transfer Personal Information to Australia and store it there.
The Website uses “Cookies” to provide and optimise services to you. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a website visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site.
Your browser can usually be set to notify you before you receive a Cookie so that you can decide whether to accept it. You may also be able to set your browser to block Cookies. Sometimes not accepting a Cookie may affect your use of the Website.
Cookies are used on the Website to:
· Provide a better experience for our users.
· Monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Website.
· Support the safety and security of our Website.
7. How can you access your personal information or ask for a correction?
If you would like to access, amend or delete any of your personal information please contact us via the website 'Contact Us' page.
8. How can you lodge a complaint if you think your information has been mishandled, and how we will handle your complaint?
9. Children’s Privacy
The Services are not directed to persons under the age of 15, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information or other Information from anyone under the age of 15. If you are aware that we have collected Personal Information from a person under the age of 15 please let us know by contacting us and we will delete that information.
We also do not intend for anyone under the age of 18 to use the Platform without parental consent, authorisation and presence.
10. Links to third parties
Our Website may from time to time contain links to and from other websites or services of third parties. If you follow a link to other websites or services, you will be directed to that website or service.
The inclusion on our Website of links to other websites or services is not an authorisation, endorsement or representation of those websites or services, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or security policies or practices.
11. Service Providers
We may employ third party organisations and individuals to facilitate or perform certain tasks which are related to our Website or Services, or to provide operational, audit, legal or other services for us. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, customer service, reporting and analytics, maintenance, monitoring, communication management, and database management. When needed we may disclose information, including personal information, to third parties but we will try to limit the personal information disclosed to the minimum necessary to perform the relevant task.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We employ measures to protect this information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure. However, the confidentiality of any communication transmitted through the Website or stored with us cannot be guaranteed.
You acknowledge and agree that you share and transmit the information at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that there has been a security breach please notify us immediately.
13. How do we communicate with our Website or Services users?
We may contact you from time to time in relation to our Website or Services. This contact may be via email, telephone, text message, or postal mail.
End of document.